CERP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4557|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-47.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1668%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- French Decree Favors Bioplastic Alternatives to Conventional Single-Use Plastic Bags GlobeNewswire Dec 4
- Cereplast's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- CEREPLAST INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- Cereplast Reports Financial Results for the First Nine Months of 2013 GlobeNewswire Nov 14
- Q3 2013 Cereplast Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 14
- Cereplast to Host 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results Conference Call on Thursday, November 14th at 4:30 p.m. Eastern noodls Nov 12
- U.S. Legislative Climate Creating Opportunities for Bioplastics Industry noodls Nov 12
- Cereplast Launches reVive(tm) Bioplastic Resins on America Recycles Day GlobeNewswire Nov 12
- Cereplast to Host 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results Conference Call on Thursday, November 14th at 4:30 p.m. Eastern GlobeNewswire Nov 11
- U.S. Legislative Climate Creating Opportunities for Bioplastics Industry GlobeNewswire Nov 5
CERP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cereplast is down 89.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.62%, Aceto up 132.6%, and Air Liquide up 12.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CERP
Pro Strategies Featuring CERP
Did Cereplast make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cereplast, Inc. has developed and are commercializing proprietary bio-based resins through two complementary product families: Cereplast Compostables® resins and Cereplast Sustainables™ resins.