CERN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.59%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.277|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||450.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||83.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- athenahealth Poised at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Omnicell and Cerner Collaborate to Provide Seamless Interoperability between Automated Medication System and Electronic Health Records noodls Dec 9
- Cerner (CERN), Claritas Genomics Team-Up for NGS-Based Diagnostic Testing Development Street Insider Dec 5
- Cerner and Claritas Genomics Will Collaborate to Advance Personalized Medicine GlobeNewswire Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - SM, CERN, ITMN, CBI And AIRM Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- 5 Stocks Pulling The Technology Sector Downward The Street Dec 4
- New York Methodist Hospital Uses Cerner SkyVue® to Improve Workflow Efficiency and Communication Among Clinicians noodls Dec 3
- New York Methodist Hospital Uses Cerner SkyVue(R) to Improve Workflow Efficiency and Communication Among Clinicians GlobeNewswire Dec 3
- Cerner Corporation Stays Neutral Dec 2
- Cerner Corporation Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
CERN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cerner is up 38.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, AthenaHealth up 51.62%, and Merge Healthcare down 27.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CERN
Pro Report PDF for CERN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CERN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CERN
Did Cerner make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cerner Corporation is an international health care information technology corporation that specializes in providing complete systems for hospitals and other medical organizations to manage and integrate all electronic medical records, computerized physician order entry, and financial information. Since its founding in 1979, Cerner has invested heavily in advancing the state-of-the-art in health care informatics. Essentially, Cerner has reinvented health care information systems from the ground up, putting customer demands and patient needs at the center of its solutions. With more than 1,500 clients worldwide, Cerner is the leading supplier of healthcare information technology with a suite of products that touch every department in healthcare. Cerner’s other products include solutions for physician practices and knowledge drive solutions. They also offer professional implementation, consulting and applications hosting services. The company is headquartered in North Kansas City, Missouri.