CERN Key Stats
- CERNER LAUNCHES PILOT PROGRAM TO OFFER PERSONALIZED, QUALITY CARE ALIGNED FOR BE... Jun 18
- Making Money On Obamacare Seeking Alpha Jun 18
- Quality Systems in EHR Association - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- Allscripts Wins a Major UK Client Jun 17
- Allscripts Wins a Major UK Client - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- Photo Release -- Cerner Recognizes Excellence in Adopting Health Care IT Technol... Jun 14
- Agree To Purchase Cerner Corp. At $75, Earn 7.1% Jun 7
- ATHN Assures ICD-10 Compliance - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 6
- Midday Movers: MNST, DG, GIII & More Jun 4
- Goldman Sachs Starts Cerner (CERN) at Buy, Sees 16% Upside Street Insider Jun 4
CERN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cerner Corporation is up 19.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, AthenaHealth up 8.12%, and Merge Healthcare up 43.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CERN
Pro Report PDF for CERN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CERN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CERN
Did Cerner Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cerner Corporation is an international health care information technology corporation that specializes in providing complete systems for hospitals and other medical organizations to manage and integrate all electronic medical records, computerized physician order entry, and financial information. Since its founding in 1979, Cerner has invested heavily in advancing the state-of-the-art in health care informatics. Essentially, Cerner has reinvented health care information systems from the ground up, putting customer demands and patient needs at the center of its solutions. With more than 1,500 clients worldwide, Cerner is the leading supplier of healthcare information technology with a suite of products that touch every department in healthcare. Cerner’s other products include solutions for physician practices and knowledge drive solutions. They also offer professional implementation, consulting and applications hosting services. The company is headquartered in North Kansas City, Missouri.