CERE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-22.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.314|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-32.51M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-26.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-817.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CERES, INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 26
- Sidoti Downgrades Ceres (CERE) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 25
- Ceres' CEO Discusses F4Q13 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Ceres Announces Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 21
- Ceres (CERE) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c Street Insider Nov 21
- CERES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 21
- Q4 2013 Ceres Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 21
- Ceres Announces Webcast of Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 14
- Ceres and Syngenta extend market development in Brazil Oct 23
- CERES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Costs Associated with Exit or Disposal Activities, Change in Directors or Principal O Oct 18
CERE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ceres is down 62.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Monsanto up 22.98%, and CVR Partners down 34.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CERE
Pro Strategies Featuring CERE
Did Ceres make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ceres Inc is an agricultural biotechnology company selling seeds to produce renewable biomass feedstocks that can enable the large-scale replacement of petroleum and other fossil fuels.