CEP Key Stats
- Constellation Energy Partners LLC Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earning... May 17
- Constellation Energy Partners LLC Earnings Call scheduled for 9:30 am ET today May 17
- Constellation Energy Partners (CEP) Misses Q1 Expectations Street Insider May 15
- Constellation Energy Partners Reports First Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire May 15
- CONSTELLATION ENERGY PARTNERS LLC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and ... May 15
- Q1 2013 Constellation Energy Partners LLC Earnings Release - After Market Close May 15
- Constellation Energy Partners Schedules Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter... May 8
- Pentagon Awards $7 Billion in Green Energy Contracts Fool May 8
- GeoMet - From Survive To Thrive? May 7
- Geomet Stock Might Sizzle If The Company Can Survive Apr 2
CEP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Constellation Energy Partners is down 10.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, BreitBurn Energy Partners up 26.68%, and Comstock Resources up 16.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CEP
Pro Report PDF for CEP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CEP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CEP
Did Constellation Energy Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?