CEO Key Stats
|Revenue (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||20.62|
|EPS Diluted (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.218B|
|Gross Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.39%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Dow Jones08/18 09:44
Street Insider08/18 09:26
|06/03/2014||Dividends||Amount: 3.713, Declared Date: Apr 01 2014, Pay Date: Jul 11 2014|
|04/22/2014||Earnings||CNOOC Ltd 1Q2014 Earning Result|
|04/18/2014||Earnings||CNOOC Ltd 4Q2013 Earning Result|
|11/27/2013||Misc||EGM Event for Cnooc Ltd.|
|10/24/2013||Earnings||Cnooc Limited Announces Key Operational Statistics of Q3|
|09/03/2013||Dividends||Amount: 2.901, Declared Date: Aug 23 2013, Pay Date: Oct 17 2013|
CEO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CNOOC is up 2.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.81%, Noble Energy up 14.58%, and PetroChina up 30.72%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CEO
PDF Report for CEO
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CEO Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CEO
Did CNOOC make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.cnoocltd.com
- IR Website: http://www.cnoocltd.com/encnoocltd/tzzgx/cwsj/
- HQ Country: Hong Kong
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Hong Kong
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
CNOOC, Ltd. is an oil and gas company. The Company and its subsidiaries are engaged in the exploration, development, production and sale of crude oil, natural gas and other petroleum products.
CEO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CEO","name")
- Description: =YCI("CEO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CEO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CEO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CEO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.