CEO Key Stats
- Here's What You Need to Know About the Libra Oil Field Fool Dec 8
- Hilong Anti-Corrosion Secures CNOOC Offshore Oil and Gas Field Project - Marks Its Official Entry into Concrete Weighted Coating Anti-Corrosion Services for Offshore Line Pipes Provides a New High-End Service Growth Driver noodls] - [Press Release Dec 8
- Huawei May 'Put the U.S. Aside,' but Chinese Money Is Flooding Into America Dec 5
- RENEWAL OF CONTINUING CONNECTED TRANSACTIONS WITH CNOOC FINANCE noodls Nov 27
- CNOOC Poised at Neutral Nov 19
- CNOOC Poised at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- CNOOC Scoops Up BC LNG Contract Nov 13
- CNOOC Scoops Up BC LNG Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- [$$] Cnooc Wins Right to Build LNG Export Plant at Canadian Site The Wall Street Journal Nov 13
- CNOOC Limited to examine LNG development in British Columbia, Canada through Nexen noodls Nov 12
CEO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CNOOC is down 6.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, BG Group up 19.33%, and SM Energy up 69.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CEO
Pro Report PDF for CEO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CEO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CEO
Did CNOOC make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CNOOC Limited is China’s largest producer of offshore crude oil and natural gas and one of the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies in the world. They mainly engages in exploration, development, production and sales of oil and natural gas. They have have four major producing areas in offshore China, and they are Bohai Bay, Western South China Sea, Eastern South China Sea and East China Sea. In overseas, they have oil and gas assets in Indonesia, Australia, Nigeria, Argentina, the U.S. and some other countries. As of 31 December 2010, they owned net proved reserves of approximately 2.99 billion BOE, and its average daily net production was 900,702 BOE. CNOOC Limited had 4,650 employees and total assets of approximately RMB327.93 billion. The company is headquartered in Central, Hong Kong, and is considered a Red Chip company due to its listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. CNOOC Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation.