CEO Key Stats
- Even Adjusting For Anomalies, China's Exports Slowed Yahoo 03/10 12:19 ET
- Routes Asia to Open in Malaysia PR Newswire 03/06 08:12 ET
- Foreign investors' US power play Yahoo 03/06 07:30 ET
- State Asset Sales: Removing The 'SOE' Stigma Yahoo 03/06 05:53 ET
- List of Directors and their Role and Function noodls 03/02 05:49 ET
- Western Potash Threatened with Legal Action Dow Jones 02/27 18:03 ET
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades CNOOC Ltd. (CEO) to Neutral Street Insider 02/27 08:54 ET
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Baidu, First Solar, J.C.Penney, Sinopec and More Yahoo 02/27 08:40 ET
- CNOOC downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Yahoo 02/27 06:46 ET
- Noble Plans China Oil-Field Stake Sale -- Update Dow Jones 02/21 01:43 ET
CEO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CNOOC is down 19.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, PetroChina down 25.22%, and Harvest Natural Resources down 28.23%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CEO
Pro Report PDF for CEO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CEO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CEO
Did CNOOC make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Headquarters Country: Hong Kong
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Hong Kong
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
CNOOC Limited is China’s largest producer of offshore crude oil and natural gas and one of the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies in the world. They mainly engages in exploration, development, production and sales of oil and natural gas. They have have four major producing areas in offshore China, and they are Bohai Bay, Western South China Sea, Eastern South China Sea and East China Sea. In overseas, they have oil and gas assets in Indonesia, Australia, Nigeria, Argentina, the U.S. and some other countries. As of 31 December 2010, they owned net proved reserves of approximately 2.99 billion BOE, and its average daily net production was 900,702 BOE. CNOOC Limited had 4,650 employees and total assets of approximately RMB327.93 billion. The company is headquartered in Central, Hong Kong, and is considered a Red Chip company due to its listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. CNOOC Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation.