CEO Key Stats
|Revenue (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||21.75|
|EPS Diluted (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.735B|
|Gross Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (Forward)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.08%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News08/03 12:24
PR Newswire07/28 17:22
SA Breaking News07/28 13:12
The Wall Street Journal07/23 00:15
|06/02/2015||Dividends||Amount: 4.127, Declared Date: Mar 27 2015, Pay Date: Jul 13 2015|
|09/10/2014||Dividends||Amount: 3.222, Declared Date: Sep 01 2014, Pay Date: Oct 23 2014|
CEO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CNOOC is down 28.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 10.90%, PetroChina down 23.54%, and China Petroleum down 21.21%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CEO
PDF Report for CEODownload CEO Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CEO
Did CNOOC make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.cnoocltd.com
- IR Website: http://www.cnoocltd.com/col/col7461/index.html
- HQ Country: Hong Kong
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Hong Kong
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
CNOOC Ltd is an oil and gas company. The Company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in the exploration, development, production and sale of crude oil, natural gas and other petroleum products.
CEO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CEO","name")
- Description: =YCI("CEO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CEO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CEO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CEO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.