CENX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4881|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-42.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Century Aluminum's CEO Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 US Basic Materials Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- Century Aluminum (CENX) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Dec 4
- Century, Big Rivers and Kenergy file definitive agreement for Sebree smelter Nov 20
- Century, Big Rivers and Kenergy File Definitive Energy Agreements for Sebree Smelter With the Kentucky Public Service Commission Marketwired Nov 20
- Century Announces Live Webcast of Presentation by CEO Michael Bless at Cowen and Company Metals Conference on November 12 noodls Nov 11
- CENTURY ALUMINUM CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Century Aluminum Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for CENX Nov 5
- Trade-Ideas: Century Aluminum Company (CENX) Is Today's "Perilous Reversal" Stock Nov 5
- Century Aluminum's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 4
- Century Aluminum Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 4
CENX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Century Aluminum is up 11.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Kaiser Aluminum up 12.27%, and Aluminum Corporation down 23.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CENX
Pro Report PDF for CENX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CENX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CENX
Did Century Aluminum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Century Aluminum Co. produces primary aluminum and aluminum products. The company offers molten aluminum, as well as standard-grade ingot, extrusion billet, and other value-added primary aluminum products. It also holds a 40% joint venture interest in a carbon anode and cathode facility located in China. Century Aluminum was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Monterey, California.