CENX Key Stats
- Century Aluminum Company Announces Pricing of $250 Million Offering of Senior Se... May 23
- Three deals price in US high-yield as pace slows for holiday Reuters - UK Focus May 23
- US high-yield comes under selling pressure Reuters - UK Focus May 23
- Glencore set to appoint Caplan as aluminium boss - source May 23
- Bid for risk intact with seven US high-yield deals in market Reuters - UK Focus May 22
- Exclusive - Glencore's top aluminum executive to leave, first exit since takeove... May 21
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Flood of deals continues in US high-yield market Reuters - UK Focus May 20
- US high-yield issuers rush to market Reuters - UK Focus May 20
- One Aluminum Stock to Buy, Two to Hold Fool May 20
CENX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Century Aluminum Company is up 41.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Alcoa up 0.56%, and Noranda Aluminum down 48.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CENX
Pro Report PDF for CENX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CENX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CENX
Did Century Aluminum Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Century Aluminum Co. produces primary aluminum and aluminum products. The company offers molten aluminum, as well as standard-grade ingot, extrusion billet, and other value-added primary aluminum products. It also holds a 40% joint venture interest in a carbon anode and cathode facility located in China. Century Aluminum was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Monterey, California.