CEMP Key Stats
- Cempra, Inc. to Present at Piper Jaffray 25th Annual Healthcare Conference and Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference GlobeNewswire Dec 2
- CEMPRA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 27
- Four Biotech 'Surprise' Stocks for 2014 The Street Nov 27
- InPlay: Cempra: Preclinical study suggests that solithromycin may provide an effective antimicrobial approach for prevention and treatment of intrauterine infections in pregnancy Nov 18
- Preclinical Study Suggests That Solithromycin May Provide an Effective Antimicrobial Approach for Prevention and Treatment of Intrauterine Infections in Pregnancy GlobeNewswire Nov 18
- This Antibiotic Play May Be The Trius Of 2014 Nov 15
- Cempra, Inc. to Present at Jefferies 2013 London Healthcare Conference and 2013 Therapeutic Area Partnerships (TAP) Conference GlobeNewswire Nov 12
- CEMPRA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 30
- Cempra's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- Cempra, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial and Operating Results 2013 noodls Oct 29
CEMP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cempra is up 108.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.28%, Actelion up 72.20%, and Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 117.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CEMP
Pro Strategies Featuring CEMP
Did Cempra make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cempra Inc is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company which is developing antibiotics to meet critical unmet medical needs in the treatment of bacterial infectious diseases.