CELP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.11M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.39%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider09/11 07:33
Street Insider08/15 07:45
Street Insider08/14 16:34
Business Wire08/14 16:05
Business Wire08/06 17:37
|08/06/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.3968, Declared Date: Jul 29 2014, Pay Date: Aug 14 2014|
|05/02/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.3014, Declared Date: Apr 25 2014, Pay Date: May 15 2014|
CELP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cypress Energy Partners is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.89%, Enerlabs down 57.24%, and Globotek Holdings up 133.3%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CELP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CELP
Did Cypress Energy Partners make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
- Company Website: http://www.cypressenergy.com
- IR Website: http://ir.cypressenergy.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Oklahoma
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Support Activities for Oil and Gas Operations
- NAICS Code: 213112
- NAICS Industry: Support Activities for Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Cypress Energy Partners LP provides saltwater disposal and other water and environmental services to U.S. onshore oil and natural gas producers and trucking companies.
CELP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CELP","name")
- Description: =YCI("CELP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CELP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CELP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CELP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.