CELG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.478|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.31%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.499B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||94.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- What's Behind Celgene's Spending Spree Fool 11:23 AM
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: AEM AMGN LNG GMCR DG FNSR The Street 6:03 AM
- Trade-Ideas: Celgene Corporation (CELG) Is Today's New Lifetime High Stock The Street 4:46 AM
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Awaiting the Jobs Report The Street 12:00 AM
- Better Earnings: Celgene, Biogen, Or Amgen? Fool Dec 5
- 4 Potential Blockbuster Drugs Awaiting Launch Investor's Business Daily Dec 5
- Celgene rises as UBS upgrades shares to 'Buy' Dec 5
- Celgene advances following UBS upgrade to Buy theflyonthewall.com Dec 5
- Celgene Corporation (CELG): Today's Featured Drugs Winner The Street Dec 5
- OncoMed Progresses with Oncology Candidate - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
CELG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Celgene is up 109.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Amgen up 31.59%, and Gilead Sciences up 98.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CELG
Pro Report PDF for CELG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CELG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CELG
Did Celgene make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Celgene Corporation is a manufacturer of drug therapies for cancer and inflammatory disorders. It is incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in Summit, New Jersey. The company's major products are Thalamid (thalidomide), which is approved for the acute treatment of the cutaneous manifestations of moderate to severe erythema nodosum leprosum ("ENL"), as well as in combination with dexamethasone for patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma, and Revlimid (lenalidomide), for which the company has received FDA and EMEA approval in combination with dexamethasone for the treatment of multiple myeloma patients who have received at least one prior therapy. Revlimid is also approved in the United States for the treatment of patients with transfusion-dependent anemia due to Low- or Intermediate-1-risk MDS associated with a deletion 5q cytogenetic abnormality with or without additional cytogenetic abnormalities. Both Thalamid and Revlimid are sold through proprietary risk-management distribution programs to ensure safe and appropriate use of these pharmaceuticals. Celgene Corporation has strategic collaboration with Acceleron Pharma, Inc. The company was founded in 1980.