CEL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8167|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-54.35%|
|Net Income (TTM)||81.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.07%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: MTR, EDUC, CEL, MARPS The Street Dec 6
- Cellcom Israel Announces Network And Site Sharing Negotiations noodls Dec 4
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: MTR, CEL, NYMT, EFC, MCEP The Street Nov 27
- Don't Miss Out: Top 4 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: BKCC, PFLT, CEL, MARPS Nov 18
- Cellcom Israel's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Cellcom Israel, Ltd. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Israeli mobile operator Cellcom profit slides, misses estimates Reuters Nov 12
- Cellcom Israel Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results Nov 12
- Cellcom Israel Schedules Third Quarter 2013 Results Release for November 12, 2013 noodls Oct 30
- A Long-Term View Of Cellcom Israel Seeking Alpha Oct 28
CEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cellcom Israel is up 46.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, SK Telecom Co up 64.69%, and Partner Communications up 42.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CEL
Pro Report PDF for CEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CEL
Did Cellcom Israel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cellcom Israel Ltd. is a major Israeli telecommunications company. Founded in 1994, most of the company's business is centered around wireless service. Cellcom was the first to market mobile phones with Hebrew language menus. The Company operates an HSPA 3.5 Generation network enabling advanced high speed broadband multimedia services, in addition to GSM/GPRS/EDGE and TDMA networks. Cellcom Israel offers Israel's broadest and largest customer service infrastructure including telephone customer service centers, retail stores, and service and sale centers, distributed nationwide. Through its broad customer service network Cellcom Israel offers its customers technical support, account information, direct to the door parcel services, internet and fax services, dedicated centers for the hearing impaired, etc. The company is headquartered in Netanya, Israel.