CEL Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- Cellcom Israel's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 13
- Cellcom Israel Ltd. Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 13
- Cellcom profit, revenue fall in Q1, sees revenue decline in Q2 May 13
- Cellcom Israel Announces First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire May 13
- BCE Beats Both Earnings and Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks May 10
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases AP May 6
- Cellcom Israel Schedules First Quarter 2013 Results Release for May 13, 2013 PR Newswire May 2
- Cellcom Israel Announces Results of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders PR Newswire May 1
- So, You Lost Most of Your Investment. Now What? Apr 17
CEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cellcom Israel is up 13.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Internet Gold Golden Lines down 18.84%, and B Communications up 49.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CEL
Pro Report PDF for CEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CEL
Did Cellcom Israel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Cellcom Israel Ltd. is a major Israeli telecommunications company. Founded in 1994, most of the company's business is centered around wireless service. Cellcom was the first to market mobile phones with Hebrew language menus. The Company operates an HSPA 3.5 Generation network enabling advanced high speed broadband multimedia services, in addition to GSM/GPRS/EDGE and TDMA networks. Cellcom Israel offers Israel's broadest and largest customer service infrastructure including telephone customer service centers, retail stores, and service and sale centers, distributed nationwide. Through its broad customer service network Cellcom Israel offers its customers technical support, account information, direct to the door parcel services, internet and fax services, dedicated centers for the hearing impaired, etc. The company is headquartered in Netanya, Israel.