CECO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.317|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-222.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-20.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/07 17:41
Business Wire08/07 08:00
Street Insider08/06 15:45
|05/08/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Q1 2014 Career Education Corp Earnings Conference Call|
|05/08/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Career Education Corp Earnings Results|
|02/27/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Career Education Corp Earnings Results|
|02/27/2014||Misc||Q4 2013 Career Education Corp Earnings Conference Call|
CECO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Career Education is up 108.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 22.53%, Corinthian Colleges down 92.79%, and Apollo Education Group up 49.62%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CECO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CECO
Did Career Education make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Education & Training Services
- Company Website: http://www.careered.com
- IR Website: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=87390&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools
- NAICS Code: 611310
- NAICS Industry: Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools
- NAICS Sector: Educational Services
Career Education Corp through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, is engaged in offering education to student population in a variety of career-oriented disciplines through online, on-ground and hybrid learning program offerings.
CECO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CECO","name")
- Description: =YCI("CECO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CECO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CECO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CECO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.