CECO Key Stats
- Friday Sector Leaders: Education & Training Services, Metals & Mining Stocks 11:15 AM
- A Renewed Value Proposition For U.S. Education Companies 10:24 AM
- Former U.S. Secretary of Education Margaret Spellings to Speak at Colorado Techn... May 21
- Midday Glance: Education companies May 21
- Early Glance: Education companies May 20
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Launches Advertising Campaign to Answer ... May 20
- Education names go to head of class May 20
- Friday Sector Leaders: Education & Training Services, Auto Parts May 17
- Shares of ITT (ESI) and Corinthian Colleges Inc. (COCO) on Move Street Insider May 17
- CAREER EDUCATION CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Sec... May 16
CECO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Career Education Corporation is down 53.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Strayer Education down 32.94%, and Apollo Group down 35.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CECO
Pro Report PDF for CECO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CECO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CECO
Did Career Education Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Career Education Corporation, founded in 1994, is a postsecondary education provider with campus-based and online curricula. On July 1, 2003, Career Education Corporation merged with competitor Whitman Education Group, Inc., gaining control over the latter's Sanford-Brown Colleges, Ultrasound Diagnostic Schools, and Colorado Technical Universities. And also the former Western School of Health and Business. The company operates through four reportable segments: University, Health Education, Culinary Arts and International. Career Education was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois.