CECO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.919|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-195.15M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-34.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Should You Bet on a New Day at Career Education? Dec 4
- Career Education Closes Sale of European Education Properties noodls Dec 4
- CAREER EDUCATION CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Financial Statements an Dec 4
- Is Corinthian Colleges a Screaming Buy Now? Fool Dec 3
- Should You Bet on a New Day at Career Education? Fool Dec 3
- Colorado Technical University Ranks Among Top 20 on Military Times’ “Best of Vets: Online and Nontraditional Colleges” Business Wire Dec 2
- Career Education Stock Sees Short Interest Move 39% Higher The Street Nov 27
- Career Education CEO Steffey buys 25,000 shares of company stock Nov 21
- CAREER EDUCATION CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 20
- Colorado Technical University Achieves New Milestone in Decades-Long Commitment to U.S. Military PR Newswire Nov 20
CECO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Career Education is up 45.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.92%, Apollo Education Group up 21.67%, and Corinthian Colleges down 24.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CECO
Pro Strategies Featuring CECO
Did Career Education make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Career Education Corporation, founded in 1994, is a postsecondary education provider with campus-based and online curricula. On July 1, 2003, Career Education Corporation merged with competitor Whitman Education Group, Inc., gaining control over the latter's Sanford-Brown Colleges, Ultrasound Diagnostic Schools, and Colorado Technical Universities. And also the former Western School of Health and Business. The company operates through four reportable segments: University, Health Education, Culinary Arts and International. Career Education was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois.