CEC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.716|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.44%|
|Net Income (TTM)||47.35M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||85.80%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.42%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: GameStop, CEC Entertainment and HSN Nov 29
- Stock Upgrades: Best Buy a Better Buy After Yesterday's Mauling? Minyanville Nov 20
- CEC ENTERTAINMENT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 8
- CEC ENTERTAINMENT INC Financials Nov 6
- Geniuses Everywhere The Wall Street Journal Nov 6
- Chuck E. Cheese Is Losing His Battle With the Multiplex Nov 5
- CEC Misses Q3 Earnings, Revs in Line Nov 4
- CEC Misses Q3 Earnings, Revs in Line - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 4
- Chuck E. Cheese's Is A Little Expensive Nov 3
- Midday movers: Container Store, Chevron & more CNBC Nov 1
CEC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CEC Entertainment is up 46.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.80%, AFC Enterprises up 56.35%, and Domino's Pizza up 69.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CEC
Pro Report PDF for CEC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CEC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CEC
Did CEC Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Chuck E. Cheese's is a chain of family entertainment centers. Chuck E. Cheese's is the main brand of CEC Entertainment, Inc., with its headquarters in Irving, Texas. It was originally incorporated under the name Showbiz Pizza Place, Inc and began trading on NASDAQ in 1989. In 1998, the company changed its name to CEC Entertainment, Inc. and began trading on the New York Stock Exchange using a new ticker symbol (CEC). Chuck E. Cheese’s offers a variety of pizza, a salad bar, appetizers, desserts and a feature musical and comic entertainment by life-size, computer controlled robotic characters, family oriented games, rides, and arcade style activities. It was founded by Nolan Bushnell in May 1977.