CEA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.766|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.45%|
|Net Income (TTM)||459.07M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Monthly Return of Equity Issuers on Movements in Securities noodls Dec 4
- U.S. Airways Extends UK Service - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- How To Benefit From the Chinese Tourist Boom Fool Nov 14
- UATP And Alipay Unite To Help The U.S. Travel Industry Tap Into The World's Top-Spending Travel Market PR Newswire Nov 5
- Chinese Airlines Commit $20.7 Billion for Boeing Planes: Reuters 24/7 Wall St. Oct 25
- Chinese Airlines Look Cheap, JPM Says Buy China Southern Airlines, Air China Oct 16
- Emerging Markets Morning Roundup: Larry Summers Drops Out Of Fed Race; India High Inflation Temporary, Says Barclays Sep 16
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Thursday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Sep 5
- Chinese Billionaire Hua Bangsong Ensnared In Gov't Corruption Probe Sep 4
- Separating the Winners from the Losers in China’s Turbulent Markets Aug 23
CEA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Eastern Airlines is up 12.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, China Southern Airlines down 4.76%, and Delta Air Lines up 189.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CEA
Pro Report PDF for CEA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CEA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CEA
Did China Eastern Airlines make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited is an air carrier operating in China. The Company and its subsidiaries are engaged in the operation of civil aviation, including the provision of passenger, cargo, mail delivery and tour operations.