CDZI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.266|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-19.93M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-117350%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire05/02 16:30
CDZI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cadiz is up 101.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.81%, Artesian Resource down 4.93%, and Pure Cycle up 20.80%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CDZI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CDZI
Did Cadiz make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Utilities
- Industry: Utilities - Regulated Water
- Company Website: http://www.cadizinc.com
- IR Website: http://cadizinc.com/investor-relations/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Water Supply and Irrigation Systems
- NAICS Code: 221310
- NAICS Industry: Water, Sewage and Other Systems
- NAICS Sector: Utilities
Cadiz Inc is a land and water resource development company with 45,000 acres of land in three areas of eastern San Bernardino County, California.
CDZI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CDZI","name")
- Description: =YCI("CDZI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CDZI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CDZI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CDZI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.