CDZI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-36.59%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.456|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-22.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-60.44%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2636%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CADIZ INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 15
- CADIZ INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Press Release: Cadiz Inc. Announces Agreement with Senior Lender for $10 Million in New Working Capital noodls Oct 31
- CADIZ INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation o Oct 31
- Cadiz Inc. Announces Agreement with Senior Lender for $10 Million in New Working Capital Business Wire Oct 31
- Third Lawsuit Challenging Cadiz Water Project Dismissed Business Wire Oct 21
- When Your Portfolio Has Lemons, Make Lemonade (or Guacamole) Oct 15
- Cadiz Inc. Announces Agreement to Operate Steam Powered Excursion Train on the Arizona & California Railroad Business Wire] - Today Cadiz Inc. [NASDAQ:CDZI Sep 19
- Water Utility Sector in Need of Capital Spending to Address Aging Infrastructure and Make Necessary Repairs/Upgrades to Maintain System Reliability: Senior Research Associate Heike Doerr Shares Her Outlook Aug 28
- Timothy Winter, Vice President at Gabelli & Company, Inc., Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript: A Positive Outlook on Regulated Water Utilities Aug 26
CDZI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cadiz is down 21.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Consolidated Water up 71.35%, and Pure Cycle up 165.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CDZI
Pro Strategies Featuring CDZI
Did Cadiz make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cadiz, Inc., is engaged in the acquisition and development of land and water resources in the United States.