CDR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2665|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||39.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.35%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cedar Realty Trust's Series B Preferred Stock Shares Cross 8% Yield Mark Nov 22
- Cedar Realty Trust Acquires Big Y Shopping Center In Bethel, CT noodls Nov 21
- Neutral Stance on Kimco Realty Nov 15
- Neutral Stance on Kimco Realty - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- CEDAR REALTY TRUST, INC. Financials Nov 14
- Cedar Realty's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Cedar Realty Trust Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Nov 7
- Cedar Shopping Centers, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- CEDAR REALTY TRUST, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 7
- Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire Nov 7
CDR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cedar Realty Trust is up 14.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Acadia Realty Trust up 5.60%, and Kimco Realty up 10.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CDR
Pro Report PDF for CDR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CDR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CDR
Did Cedar Realty Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cedar Realty Trust Inc is a real estate investment trust, which focuses mainly on ownership, operation, development and redevelopment of supermarket-anchored shopping centers in mid-Atlantic and Northeast coastal states.