CDI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.783|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.81%|
|Net Income (TTM)||15.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.20%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cameron Elects H. Paulett Eberhart To Board Of Directors PR Newswire Dec 9
- [video] Lessons in Hiring from CDI Corp. MarketWatch Nov 13
- CDI Corp. To Participate in SunTrust Robinson Humphrey 2013 Financial Technology, Business & Government Services Unconference noodls Nov 11
- CDI About To Put More Money In Your Pocket Nov 5
- CDI CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Friday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 1
- CDI's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- CDI Corp. (CDI) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield Street Insider Oct 30
- CDI Corp. (CDI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Strong Q4 Revs Street Insider Oct 30
- CDI CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events Oct 30
CDI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CDI is up 3.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Heidrick & Struggles up 33.46%, and Kelly Services up 58.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CDI
Pro Strategies Featuring CDI
Did CDI make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CDI Corporation provides engineering and information technology, outsourcing solutions and professional staffing.