CDI Key Stats
- CDI Enters Oversold Territory (CDI) 8:21 AM
- CDI CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders May 23
- CDI July Options Begin Trading May 20
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- Building High-Yielding Industrial Stocks Portfolio That Can Outperform The Marke... May 15
- [video] Ratings Moves: CDI, IMO, MASI May 15
- CDI Corporation Stock Downgraded (CDI) May 15
- CDI Passes This Key Test Fool May 14
- CDI CORP Financials May 10
- Reminder - CDI Corp. (CDI) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 8
CDI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CDI Corporation is down 15.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.95%, AMN Healthcare Services up 134.6%, and Heidrick & Struggles International down 6.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CDI
Pro Report PDF for CDI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CDI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CDI
Did CDI Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
CDI Corporation supplies engineering, information technology and staffing services to customers in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. The company has three reporting segments: Global Engineering and Technology Solutions, Professional Services Staffing, and Management Recruiters International.