CDE Key Stats
- Seeking Almost-Perfect Stocks Jun 18
- Time To Consider Investing In Silver Jun 18
- Some Commodity Stocks Still Look Attractive Despite Downturn Jun 17
- Why Coeur Mining's Stock Will Soon Shine Like Silver Jun 14
- Commit To Buy Coeur Mining At $8, Earn 10.6% Jun 13
- Silver Faithful Taking $5 Billion Hit in Crossfire: Commodities Jun 13
- How Gold And Silver Bears May Actually Help Silver Talking Numbers Jun 12
- Gold Takes A Beating And Here’s Why It May Get Worse Talking Numbers Jun 11
- How Some Companies Are Navigating The Gold M&A Market: Keith Phillips Jun 11
- Coeur Mining reaffirms forecast for 2013 production Jun 11
CDE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Coeur Mining is down 28.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, First Majestic Silver down 32.24%, and Pan American Silver Corporation down 33.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CDE
Pro Report PDF for CDE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CDE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CDE
Did Coeur Mining make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Coeur d’Alene Mines Corporation is the largest U.S.-based primary silver producer and a growing gold producer with projected 2011 production of 19.5 to 20.5 million ounces of silver and 240,000 to 250,000 ounces of gold. The Company has three new, large precious metals mines generating significantly higher production, sales and cash flow in continued strong metals markets. In 2011, Coeur will realize the first full year of production and cash flow from all three of its new, 100%-owned mines: San Bartolomé in Bolivia; the Palmarejo silver/gold mine in Mexico, and the Kensington Gold Mine in Alaska. In addition, the Company is expecting new production from its long-time flagship Rochester mine in Nevada. The Company also owns non-operating interest a low-cost mine in Australia, and conducts ongoing exploration activities near its operations in Argentina, Mexico and Alaska. Coeur d'Alene Mines owns Coeur Alaska Inc. which operates the Kensington mine near Juneau, Alaska. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Coeur dAlene, Idaho.