CDE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2497|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-31.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-23.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- On the Prowl for Losses to Harvest The Street Dec 9
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Mitchell J. Krebs, President and CEO of Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) Dec 3
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Phillips S. Baker Jr., CEO and President of Hecla Mining Company (HL) Wall Street Transcript Dec 3
- Coeur to Participate in Upcoming Conferences in Toronto and San Francisco noodls Dec 3
- What Happened to These 3 Market Dogs of 2013? Fool Nov 26
- Arnold Van Den Berg Discusses the Effect of Quantitative Easing on his Value Stock Picking Methodology and Reveals His Current Picks and Pans in this Exclusive Interview Wall Street Transcript Nov 26
- When Will This Silver Miner Stop Losing Money? Fool Nov 25
- COEUR MINING, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Unregistered Sale of Equity Securities Nov 25
- Coeur Mining - Looking Back And Forward Nov 24
- Coeur Mining, Inc. Creates Coeur Capital, Inc. and Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Global Royalty Corp. noodls Nov 24
CDE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Coeur Mining is down 53.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Hecla Mining down 49.03%, and Pan American Silver down 38.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CDE
Pro Report PDF for CDE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CDE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CDE
Did Coeur Mining make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Coeur d’Alene Mines Corporation is the largest U.S.-based primary silver producer and a growing gold producer with projected 2011 production of 19.5 to 20.5 million ounces of silver and 240,000 to 250,000 ounces of gold. The Company has three new, large precious metals mines generating significantly higher production, sales and cash flow in continued strong metals markets. In 2011, Coeur will realize the first full year of production and cash flow from all three of its new, 100%-owned mines: San Bartolomé in Bolivia; the Palmarejo silver/gold mine in Mexico, and the Kensington Gold Mine in Alaska. In addition, the Company is expecting new production from its long-time flagship Rochester mine in Nevada. The Company also owns non-operating interest a low-cost mine in Australia, and conducts ongoing exploration activities near its operations in Argentina, Mexico and Alaska. Coeur d'Alene Mines owns Coeur Alaska Inc. which operates the Kensington mine near Juneau, Alaska. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Coeur dAlene, Idaho.