CCUR Key Stats
- NCR to Combat Card Frauds with C-Go - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: CCUR, CSE, CHS, AVGO, UNH Jun 12
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Concurrent Computer (CCUR) Jun 11
- Concurrent Adds Transcoding to Its Multi-Screen Solution Portfolio Business Wire Jun 10
- 9 Dividend Stocks Providing A Growing Income Jun 7
- CONCURRENT COMPUTER CORP/DE Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Jun 7
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 6/7: (ROSG) (CCUR) (RALY) Higher; (TIVO) (IRM)... Jun 7
- Concurrent Computer Corp. (CCUR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 100% to $0.12; 6.9% Y... Jun 6
- InPlay: Concurrent increases quarterly dividend 100% to $0.12 from $0.06 per sha... Jun 6
- Concurrent Increases Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire Jun 6
CCUR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Concurrent Computer Corporation is up 126.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, NCR Corporation up 62.36%, and Xerox Corporation up 24.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CCUR
Pro Strategies Featuring CCUR
Did Concurrent Computer Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Concurrent Computer Corporation is a developer and provider of Video on demand systems to Multiple Service Organizations. Concurrent's On-Demand technology is based on off-the-shelf hardware and customized open-source software including RedHawk Linux, a customized version of Red Hat Enterprise Linux with real time enhancements.