CCL Key Stats
- This Week's 5 Dumbest Stock Moves May 24
- Cruise Through 2013 With These 3 Tourism Stocks May 24
- 5 Memorial Day Alternatives In Troubled Hotspots May 24
- Cruise Through 2013 With These 3 Tourism Stocks Fool May 23
- Trial for captain in deadly shipwreck in Italy May 22
- Five charts to watch for shorts May 22
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 05/22: (BMY) (CREE) (TEX) Upgraded; (IGTE) (CCL) ... May 22
- Carnival Slashes Guidance Yet Again - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Costa Concordia shipwreck captain to face manslaughter trial May 22
- The Top Ten Stocks for Wednesday, May 22 May 22
CCL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Carnival Corporation is up 8.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Royal Caribbean Cruises up 47.68%, and Carnival up 9.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CCL
Pro Report PDF for CCL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CCL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CCL
Did Carnival Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Carnival Corporation & plc, is a American-British Company, and the world's largest cruise ship operator. It is a dual listed company, with headquarters at Carnival Place in the Miami suburb of Doral, Florida, USA, and at Carnival House in Southampton, England, UK. Carnival Corporation and Carnival plc are separate listed companies and have different shareholder bodies, but they jointly own all the operating companies in the group. Carnival Corporation owns the majority stake, however as a condition of the merger between Carnival Corporation and P&O Princess Cruises PLC in 2002, it was agreed that P&O Princess would be relisted as Carnival plc in London, remaining as a separate company with a predominantly British shareholder body and largely retaining the P&O Princess executive team. Carnival Corporation and Carnival plc stocks are currently traded on the London Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. Carnival operates a fleet of 101 ships, with another 10 ships scheduled for delivery between now and March 2016. With approximately 200,000 guests and 70,000 shipboard employees, there are more than 270,000 people sailing aboard the Carnival fleet at any given time.