CCL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.419|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-29.82%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.105B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.80%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Notification Of Transaction Of Director/PDMR noodls Dec 6
- Carnival estimates lowered at Stifel theflyonthewall.com Dec 6
- ABB's 2013 cruise ship orders total $180 million Reuters Dec 6
- Carnival Triples Crew Training to Prevent Mishaps at Sea Bloomberg Dec 5
- Biden Arrives in Seoul to Meet With President Park Bloomberg Dec 5
- CCL Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Forbes Dec 5
- Carnival Corporation Names Vice Admiral William Burke As Its First-Ever Chief Maritime Officer noodls Dec 4
- Carnival Corporation And The Miami HEAT Donation Will Exceed $1.5 Million For Philippine Typhoon Relief Efforts PR Newswire Dec 4
- 5 Services Stocks Dragging The Sector Down The Street Dec 4
- Proof Positive The Street Dec 4
CCL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Carnival is down 3.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.23%, Royal Caribbean Cruises up 28.22%, and Carnival down 7.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CCL
Pro Report PDF for CCL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CCL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CCL
Did Carnival make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Carnival Corporation & plc, is a American-British Company, and the world's largest cruise ship operator. It is a dual listed company, with headquarters at Carnival Place in the Miami suburb of Doral, Florida, USA, and at Carnival House in Southampton, England, UK. Carnival Corporation and Carnival plc are separate listed companies and have different shareholder bodies, but they jointly own all the operating companies in the group. Carnival Corporation owns the majority stake, however as a condition of the merger between Carnival Corporation and P&O Princess Cruises PLC in 2002, it was agreed that P&O Princess would be relisted as Carnival plc in London, remaining as a separate company with a predominantly British shareholder body and largely retaining the P&O Princess executive team. Carnival Corporation and Carnival plc stocks are currently traded on the London Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. Carnival operates a fleet of 101 ships, with another 10 ships scheduled for delivery between now and March 2016. With approximately 200,000 guests and 70,000 shipboard employees, there are more than 270,000 people sailing aboard the Carnival fleet at any given time.