ChinaCache International (CCIH)

Add to Watchlists
Create an Alert
9.860 -0.02  -0.20% NASDAQ Jul 31, 11:26 Delayed 2m USD
View Full Chart
CCIH Price Chart
View All Events

CCIH Events

Date Type Description
05/18/2015 20:00 EDT Misc ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd First Quarter Earnings Results in 2015
05/18/2015 Earnings ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd First Quarter Earnings Results in 2015 Release
04/10/2015 Misc ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Files 2014 Annual Report on Form 20-f
03/26/2015 20:00 EDT Misc ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014
03/26/2015 Earnings ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd Fourth Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release
03/09/2015 11:00 EDT Misc ChinaCache Announces Share Buyback Program
01/12/2015 Misc UBS Greater China Conference
01/05/2015 Misc Morgan Stanley China Internet & E-Commerce Conference
11/19/2014 19:00 EST Misc Q3 2014 ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Earnings Conference Call
11/19/2014 Earnings Q3 2014 ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Earnings Results
View All Performance Charts

CCIH Total Returns Comparison

This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ChinaCache International is down 26.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 9.37%, SouFun Holdings down 36.29%, and YY down 25.53%.

Advertisement

CCIH Profile

  • Sector: Technology
  • Industry: Internet Content & Information
  • Company Website: http://www.chinacache.com
  • IR Website: http://ir.chinacache.com/
  • HQ Country: China
  • HQ State/Province: N/A
  • Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
  • Incorporation State/Province: N/A
  • Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2015
  • Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
  • Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
  • Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
  • Next Earnings Release: N/A

ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd is a provider of Internet content and application delivery services in China. It provides a portfolio of services and solutions to businesses, government agencies and other enterprises.

CCIH Excel Add-In Codes

  • Name: =YCI("CCIH","name")
  • Description: =YCI("CCIH","description")
  • Sector: =YCI("CCIH","sector")
  • Industry: =YCI("CCIH","industry")
  • Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CCIH","fye")

To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.

Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.

Advertisement

You've hit the 10 page limit on YCharts.

Experience the power of YCharts.
Start your Free 7-Day Trial.

Start My Free Trial No credit card required.

Already a subscriber? Sign in.

{{root.upsell.info.feature_headline}}.

{{root.upsell.info.feature_description}}
Start your free 7-Day Trial.

{{root.upsell.info.button_text}} No credit card required.

Already a subscriber? Sign in.