CCI Key Stats
- Facebook gets thumbs-up as S&P 500 climbs Financial Times Jun 18
- Neutral Stance on Crown Castle Jun 14
- Neutral Stance on Crown Castle - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- This Stock Should Trade at a Premium to its Peers Fool Jun 12
- Crown Castle International Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Intuitive Surgic... Jun 11
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Alleghany, Crown Castle Int'l, Lennox, IAC/In... Jun 11
- Summer May Be Range-bound Jun 10
- Crown Castle International Corp (CCI): Today's Featured Telecommunications Lagga... Jun 10
- Summer May Be Range-bound - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 10
- Crown Castle International In Jeopardy Of Paring Down Fundamentals Seeking Alpha Jun 7
CCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Crown Castle International is up 18.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, SBA Communications up 35.07%, and American Tower up 10.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CCI
Pro Report PDF for CCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CCI
Did Crown Castle International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Crown Castle International Corp. is an American corporation which provides infrastructure for broadcasting and mobile telephony. It operates in the United States, Puerto Rico and Australia. It provides mobile telephone coverage to 92% of the Australian population and 68 of the top 100 markets in the US on behalf of service providers such as 3, AT&T Wireless, Cingular, TelefÃ³nica O2, Nextel, Orange, Sprint PCS, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Vodafone. As of December 31, 2010, it owned, leased, or managed approximately 23,900 towers, including 43 completed DAS networks. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.