CCI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3229|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||94.15M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Neutral Stance on Crown Castle - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Neutral Stance on Crown Castle Dec 5
- 5 Stocks Pulling The Technology Sector Downward The Street Dec 4
- Crown Castle International Corp (CCI): Today's Featured Telecommunications Winner The Street Dec 2
- Telecom Italia (TI) Working with Morgan Stanley on Potential Tower Sales - Bloomberg Street Insider Nov 27
- Interesting CCI Put And Call Options For July 2014 Nov 18
- CROWN CASTLE INTERNATIONAL CORP Financials Nov 14
- Insider Trading Alert - RRGB, WDR, CCI, RLGY And RAI Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- CROWN CASTLE INTERNATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Investors Snatch CCI Even Cheaper Than Its Secondary Stock Offering Nov 8
CCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Crown Castle is up 11.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.63%, SBA Communications up 27.30%, and AT&T up 8.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CCI
Pro Report PDF for CCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CCI
Did Crown Castle make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Crown Castle International Corp. is an American corporation which provides infrastructure for broadcasting and mobile telephony. It operates in the United States, Puerto Rico and Australia. It provides mobile telephone coverage to 92% of the Australian population and 68 of the top 100 markets in the US on behalf of service providers such as 3, AT&T Wireless, Cingular, TelefÃ³nica O2, Nextel, Orange, Sprint PCS, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Vodafone. As of December 31, 2010, it owned, leased, or managed approximately 23,900 towers, including 43 completed DAS networks. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.