CCF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.890|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||134.5%|
|Net Income (TTM)||17.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.48%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Chase Warns of Personal Cardholder Data Breach Dec 5
- 2015 Ford Mustang radically new, retro, too USA TODAY Dec 5
- Ram’s New Diesel 1500 Makes History Dec 5
- Financial Sector Feeling Pinch Of Massive Fines Forbes Dec 4
- JPMorgan Chase Settles Japanese Yen Libor Matter with the European Commission; noodls Dec 4
- Goldman and JPMorgan Satisfy Fed With Capital Plans New York Times Dec 2
- JPMorgan Chase Receives No Objection to its 2013 Capital Plan Resubmission noodls Dec 2
- Fed Doesn't Object To Revised Capital Plans From JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs Forbes Dec 2
- JPMorgan Chase Announces Conference Call to Review Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings noodls Dec 2
- JPMorgan eyed sale of metals unit in 2012 Financial Times Nov 27
CCF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chase is up 69.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, ABB up 31.63%, and Active Power down 10.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CCF
Pro Strategies Featuring CCF
Did Chase make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Chase Corporation is a manufacturer of tapes, laminates, sealants, coatings for reliability applications and provider of contract assembly services for the electronics industry.