CCF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.750|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||25.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.25%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Reuters - UK Focus08/06 16:06
|04/08/2014||Earnings||Chase Corporation Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|02/04/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Chase Corp.|
|01/08/2014||Earnings||Chase Corporation Announces First Quarter Results | Revenues of $54.2 Million | Earnings Per Share of $0.95|
|11/01/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.45, Declared Date: Oct 24 2013, Pay Date: Dec 04 2013|
|10/23/2013||Earnings||Chase Corporation Announces Fiscal 2013 Results | Revenues of $216.1 Million | Earnings Per Share of $1.87 | Approves Annual Dividend of $0.45 Per Share|
CCF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chase is up 27.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.27%, ABB up 5.35%, and Active Power down 37.25%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CCF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CCF
Did Chase make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Diversified Industrials
- Company Website: http://www.chasecorp.com
- IR Website: http://www.chasecorp.com/investor-relations
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Massachusetts
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: August 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2013
- NAICS: Paper Bag and Coated and Treated Paper Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 322220
- NAICS Industry: Converted Paper Product Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Chase Corp is a manufacturer of tapes, laminates, sealants, coatings for reliability applications and provider of contract assembly services for the electronics industry.
CCF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CCF","name")
- Description: =YCI("CCF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CCF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CCF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CCF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.