CCF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.664|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||24.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.35%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.66%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|01/06/2015||Earnings||Chase Corp First Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|10/30/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.60, Declared Date: Oct 23 2014, Pay Date: Dec 04 2014|
|10/23/2014||Earnings||Chase Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter Results|
|07/08/2014||Earnings||Chase Corporation Announces Third Quarter Results|
|04/08/2014||Earnings||Chase Corporation Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|02/04/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Chase Corp.|
CCF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chase is up 5.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.71%, ABB down 19.30%, and Active Power down 47.81%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CCF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CCF
Did Chase make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Diversified Industrials
- Company Website: http://www.chasecorp.com
- IR Website: http://www.chasecorp.com/investor-relations
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Massachusetts
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: February 28, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: November 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Paper Bag and Coated and Treated Paper Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 322220
- NAICS Industry: Converted Paper Product Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Chase Corp manufactures protective materials. The Company's products include tapes, laminates, sealants and coatings.
CCF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CCF","name")
- Description: =YCI("CCF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CCF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CCF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CCF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.