CCF Key Stats
- CHASE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Fi... Apr 11
- CHASE CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 9
- Chase Corporation announces Second Quarter Results | Revenues of $48.4 Million |... Apr 9
- Chase Corporation Announces Second Quarter Results Business Wire Apr 8
- Want to withdraw $17? New Chase ATM can do that Mar 19
- Future Dividend Increase Candidates Mar 11
- CHASE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Mar 4
- Hilton, Starwood, Marriott and other hotels tighten loyalty programs Feb 27
- Trex Stock Jumps On Earnings, Armstrong Down On Sales Feb 19
- CHASE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holde... Feb 11
CCF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chase Corporation is up 69.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.94%, Active Power up 11.69%, and Sun Hydraulics up 40.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CCF
Pro Report PDF for CCF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CCF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CCF
Did Chase Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?