CCE Key Stats
- Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. to Webcast Presentation to Deutsche Bank Consumer Co... 9:00 AM
- COCA-COLA ENTERPRISES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events 2:23 AM
- Coca-Cola FEMSA Issues Yield Bond - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Coca-Cola FEMSA Issues Yield Bond May 23
- Move over Mr. Mayor, cities are getting chief innovation officers May 22
- Who Gets Whacked By a Strong Dollar? May 17
- Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc (CCE): Today's Featured Food & Beverage Laggard May 17
- Stock Downgrades: SodaStream Up Creek Without Paddle? May 16
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Downgrades Coca-Cola Enterprises to Hold on Valuation Benzinga May 16
- Stifel Nicolaus Downgrades Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) to Hold Street Insider May 16
CCE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Coca-Cola Enterprises is up 42.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Coca-Cola up 16.47%, and Coca-Cola HBC up 0.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CCE
Pro Report PDF for CCE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CCE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CCE
Did Coca-Cola Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Coca-Cola Enterprises is a marketer, producer, and distributor of Coca-Cola products. It is the anchor bottler for Western Europe, and was formerly the anchor bottler for most of North America. The company's products include Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Dasani, Fanta, vitaminwater, smartwater and Fuze. In some areas, the company also distributes beverages made by other companies, including Dr Pepper, Campbell's V8 beverages, Monster Energy drink, as well as NOS and Full Throttle energy drinks. The company markets its products directly to retailers, as well as through wholesalers, who deliver to retailers. Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. was founded in 1986 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.