CCCR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7574|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-26.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.637M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases AP 03/07 13:23 ET
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 02/28: (CETV) (CCCR) (AAOI) Higher; (NIHD) (IMI) (ELGX) Lower Street Insider 02/28 12:52 ET
- China Commercial Credit to Launch Online Loan Portal in March Marketwired 02/18 08:15 ET
- ·January 16, 2014news noodls 01/16 02:03 ET
- China Commercial Credit Files Registration Statement for Proposed Follow On Offering to Fund Launch of New Equipment Leasing Entity Marketwired 01/15 08:26 ET
- China Commercial Credit (CCCR) Files 2.6M Common Shelf Street Insider 01/15 06:55 ET
- 9:10 am China Commercial Credit commented on the strength of the real estate holdings it possesses as collateral against direct loans. 01/02 17:42 ET
- China Commercial Credit CEO reports strength on company's real estate collateral 01/02 09:04 ET
- China Commercial Credit CEO Reports on Strength of Company's Real Estate Collateral Marketwired 01/02 09:00 ET
- China's Autohome Debut A Sign Of Things To Come Yahoo 12/11 22:14 ET
CCCR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Commercial Credit is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, HDFC Bank down 3.17%, and China Minsheng Banking down 30.68%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CCCR
Pro Strategies Featuring CCCR
Did China Commercial Credit make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - Asia
- Headquarters Country: China
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
China Commercial Credit Inc., through its subsidiaries and certain contractual arrangements, provides direct loans and loan guarantee services to businesses, farmers and individuals in the Jiangsu Province of China.