CCCR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6684|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.229M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider09/11 15:50
Street Insider09/11 14:57
CCCR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Commercial Credit is down 72.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.16%, HDFC Bank up 42.60%, and PT Bank Central Asia up 16.57%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CCCR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CCCR
Did China Commercial Credit make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - Asia
- Company Website: http://www.chinacommercialcredit.com
- IR Website: http://irdirect.net/CCCR/corporate_overview
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
China Commercial Credit Inc., is a financial services company. It provides direct loans and loan guarantee services to small-to-medium sized businesses (SMEs), farmers and individuals in the city of Wujiang, Jiangsu Province.
CCCR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CCCR","name")
- Description: =YCI("CCCR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CCCR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CCCR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CCCR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.