CCCL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3709|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-7.574M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.01%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire12/18 08:00
|12/10/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0125, Declared Date: Feb 25 2014, Pay Date: Jan 14 2015|
|06/11/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0125, Declared Date: Feb 25 2014, Pay Date: Jul 14 2014|
CCCL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Ceramics Co is down 60.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.26%, AAON up 9.67%, and Apogee Enterprises up 15.42%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CCCL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CCCL
Did China Ceramics Co make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Building Materials
- Company Website: http://www.cceramics.com
- IR Website: http://www.cceramics.com/Landing.html
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: British Virgin Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pottery, Ceramics, and Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 327110
- NAICS Industry: Clay Product and Refractory Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
China Ceramics Co Ltd is a manufacturer of ceramic tiles used for exterior siding and for interior flooring and design in residential and commercial buildings.
CCCL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CCCL","name")
- Description: =YCI("CCCL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CCCL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CCCL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CCCL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.