CCC Key Stats
- Is Calgon Carbon Going to Burn You? Fool Jun 18
- Filtration Systems Industry: 3 Companies Explained Fool Jun 13
- Calgon Carbon Gets Fifth Patent for FLUEPAC - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- Calgon Carbon Gets Fifth Patent for FLUEPAC Jun 13
- InPlay: Calgon Carbon granted fifth patent for advanced FLUEPAC technology Jun 11
- Calgon Carbon Granted Fifth Patent For Advanced FLUEPAC® Technology Business Wire Jun 11
- How Calgon Carbon is Bringing Bucks Home More Quickly Fool Jun 11
- Stock Downgrades: Calgon About to Take a Bath? Jun 7
- Baird Downgrades Calgon Carbon Corp. (CCC) to Neutral Street Insider Jun 7
- Calgon Carbon downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird Jun 7
CCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Calgon Carbon Corporation is up 28.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, CECO Environmental up 65.87%, and Fuel Tech down 20.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CCC
Pro Report PDF for CCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CCC
Did Calgon Carbon Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Calgon Carbon Corporation is a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania based company that offers products and services that remove contaminants and odors from liquids and gases. The company has three reportable segments: Activated Carbon and Service, Equipment, and Consumer. The company was originally formed as the Pittsburgh Coke & Chemical Company, which provided products that assisted with the city's formerly huge steel industry. However, as steel processing shrunk in America, the company began to go in a new direction. It has been specializing specifically in carbon for nearly 30 years. The company was founded by Thomas A. McConomy in 1967.