CBZ Key Stats
- CBIZ, INC. Financials May 17
- CBIZ, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holde... May 13
- CBIZ, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- CBIZ, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Re... May 7
- CBIZ Buys Associated Insurance Agents, No Terms Disclosed Benzinga May 6
- CBIZ Acquires Associated Insurance Agents PR Newswire May 6
- CBIZ Increases Sales but Misses Estimates on Earnings Fool May 6
- CBIZ's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 3
- CBIZ Small Business Employment Index Gauges Third Month of Consecutive Growth Business Wire May 3
- CBIZ, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today May 2
CBZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CBIZ is up 6.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.65%, Navigant Consulting up 7.10%, and RPX up 7.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBZ
Pro Report PDF for CBZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CBZ
Did CBIZ make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?