CBZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.844|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1055%|
|Net Income (TTM)||91.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.60%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Investors are betting against CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ), Should You? Dec 4
- Investors are betting against CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ), Should You? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- FTI Consulting Upgraded to Outperform Dec 2
- FTI Consulting Upgraded to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- CBIZ, Inc. Launches Private Benefits Exchange for Small to Mid-Sized Employers noodls Nov 12
- CBIZ, Inc. launches small, mid-sized employer private benefits exchange Nov 12
- Can The Uptrend Continue for CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ)? Nov 11
- Can The Uptrend Continue for CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 11
- CBIZ, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- October Data Reveals Small Decline in CBIZ Small Business Employment Index Business Wire Nov 8
CBZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CBIZ is up 53.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Navigant Consulting up 75.46%, and CoreLogic up 34.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBZ
Pro Report PDF for CBZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CBZ
Did CBIZ make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CBIZ, Inc., provides professional business services, products and solutions that help its clients grow and succeed by better managing their finances, employees and technology.