CBU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.028|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.39%|
|Net Income (TTM)||82.16M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.93%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Community Bank System, Inc. Expands Benefits Administration Business noodls Dec 5
- 5:23 pm Community Bank expands benefits administration business through acquisition of EBS-RMSCO Dec 5
- ESSA Bank & Trust: One Dollar Of Value Available For 50 Cents Seeking Alpha Nov 26
- Daily Dividend Report: SJI, CBU, HTLD, NM, DCI Nov 25
- Community Bank System, Inc. Announces Quarterly Common Stock Dividend noodls Nov 25
- Community Bank System, Inc. (CBU) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield Street Insider Nov 25
- Community Bank Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Hold On to McKesson Nov 22
- Lightning Round: McKesson, Community Bank & More Nov 21
- COMMUNITY BANK SYSTEM, INC. Financials Nov 14
CBU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Community Bank System is up 45.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Financial Institutions up 42.36%, and Berkshire Bancorp down 9.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBU
Pro Report PDF for CBU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CBU
Did Community Bank System make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Community Bank System, Inc. is a single bank holding company. Its wholly-owned banking subsidiaries include: Community Bank NA, Benefit Plans Administrative Services, Inc., CFSI Closeout Corp., First of Jermyn Realty Co, Inc. and Town & Country Agency LLC. Community Bank NA provides full-service banking to consumers, businesses and governmental units. Benefit Plans Administrative Services, Inc. owns three subsidiaries, Benefit Plans Administrative Services LLC, a provider of defined contribution plan administration services; Harbridge Consulting Group LLC, a provider of actuarial and benefit consulting services; and Hand Benefits & Trust Co., a provider of Collective Investment Fund administration and institutional trust services. The company operates its business through one segment: Banking. It was founded on April 15, 1983 and is headquartered in DeWitt, New York.