CBU Key Stats
- July Options Now Available For Community Bank System (CBU) May 20
- COMMUNITY BANK SYSTEM INC Financials May 17
- Community Bank System (CBU) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield Street Insider May 10
- Community Bank System Declares Dividend and Announces Results of 2013 Annual Mee... May 10
- COMMUNITY BANK SYSTEM INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of... May 10
- Community Bank System's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 24
- COMMUNITY BANK SYSTEM INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financia... Apr 24
- Community Bank downgraded by Boenning & Scattergood Apr 24
- Community Bank System Reports First Quarter Earnings Growth Business Wire Apr 23
- Q1 2013 Community Bank System Earnings Release - After Market Close Apr 23
CBU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Community Bank System is up 13.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, Financial Institutions up 19.73%, and National Penn Bancshares up 22.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CBU
Pro Report PDF for CBU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CBU
Did Community Bank System make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Community Bank System, Inc. is a single bank holding company. Its wholly-owned banking subsidiaries include: Community Bank NA, Benefit Plans Administrative Services, Inc., CFSI Closeout Corp., First of Jermyn Realty Co, Inc. and Town & Country Agency LLC. Community Bank NA provides full-service banking to consumers, businesses and governmental units. Benefit Plans Administrative Services, Inc. owns three subsidiaries, Benefit Plans Administrative Services LLC, a provider of defined contribution plan administration services; Harbridge Consulting Group LLC, a provider of actuarial and benefit consulting services; and Hand Benefits & Trust Co., a provider of Collective Investment Fund administration and institutional trust services. The company operates its business through one segment: Banking. It was founded on April 15, 1983 and is headquartered in DeWitt, New York.