CBT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.352|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.75%|
|Net Income (TTM)||153.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.62%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Climate study reveals that Tolkien's land of Mordor is a lot like Los Angeles Dec 6
- CABOT CORP Financials Dec 5
- CABOT CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 27
- How To Play The Shale Boom's Next Phase Forbes Nov 27
- Cabot Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing J.C. Penney Nov 25
- Cabot Oil & Gas' CEO Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Energy Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Cabot Corp. Reports Results of U.S. Department of Commerce Review of Antidumping Order on Steam Activated Carbon from China noodls Nov 21
- Plant to spend $84M on pollution control in La, Tx Nov 20
- Cabot Corp (CBT) Enters Overbought territory Nov 20
- Cabot Corp (CBT) Enters Overbought territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 20
CBT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cabot is up 33.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, PPG Industries up 54.83%, and Cytec up 30.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBT
Pro Report PDF for CBT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CBT
Did Cabot make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cabot Corporation is a specialty chemicals and performance materials company. It operates in four segments: the Carbon Black Business, the Metal Oxides Business, the Supermetals Business, and the Specialty Fluids Business. Its primary products are rubber and specialty grade carbon blacks, inkjet colorants, fumed metal oxides, aerogel and cesium formate drilling fluids, among others. Its products are based on technical expertise and innovation in one or more of our three core competencies: making and handling very fine particles; modifying the surfaces of very fine particles to alter their functionality; and designing particles to impart specific properties to a composite. Cabot's headquarters is located in Boston, Massachusetts. The company's slogan is "Creating What Matters". The company was founded by Godfrey Lowell Cabot in 1882.