CBST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2813|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-60.34%|
|Net Income (TTM)||25.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||77.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-12.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals: Is It Really Worth $200? Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Biotech Stock Roundup: CBST Hits 52-Week High, OREX Lights Up - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Best Biotech CEO of 2013: Your Vote Counts The Street Dec 4
- Pharma & Biotech Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Dec 3
- Pharma & Biotech Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Dec 3
- This Week in Biotech Fool Nov 30
- Biotech Stock Roundup: EU News Boosts Biogen, Gilead & Celgene - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- 2014 FDA Drug Approval Decision Calendar The Street Nov 27
- Four Biotech 'Surprise' Stocks for 2014 The Street Nov 27
- CUBIST PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 26
CBST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cubist Pharmaceuticals is up 49.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Gilead Sciences up 83.68%, and Amgen up 27.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBST
Pro Report PDF for CBST
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBST Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CBST
Did Cubist Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cubist Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company with activities spanning from research and development to commercialization of pharmaceutical products. Its main products address unmet medical needs in acute care, specifically pathogens like MRSA. Cubist is one of the few firms that have continued to research in antibiotics while larger pharmaceutical companies have abandoned such research. The company employs approximately 700 people, with 370 in their headquarters in Lexington, MA. As of 2011, the company’s headquarters are under expansion and is expected to occupy 373,000 sq ft (34,700 m2) in Lexington. Cubist appeared on Fortune 2010’s List of fastest growing companies, and was named to the 2010 Deloitte Technology Fast 500. In 2006 it had the 19th highest sales among American based biotechnology companies. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts.