CBSH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.737|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.63%|
|Net Income (TTM)||261.84M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.01%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - SMG, AIG, JBL, CBSH And WNR Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Book Profits in Community Bank Stocks The Street Dec 3
- Should You Stay Invested in Commerce Bancshares? Nov 29
- Should You Stay Invested in Commerce Bancshares? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Commerce Bancshares Reaches 52-Week High Nov 26
- Commerce Bancshares Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Perrigo, Commerce Bancshares and Cole Real Estate Investments Nov 22
- Commerce Bank Introduces Fraternal Order of Police Visa® Rewards Credit Card noodls Nov 22
- Commerce Bancshares Larger Than S&P 500 Component PerkinElmer Nov 12
- Clayton Should Give Mortgage Data to U.S., Judge Says Nov 11
CBSH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Commerce Bancshares is up 36.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Associated Banc up 39.49%, and First Interstate Banc up 86.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBSH
Pro Report PDF for CBSH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBSH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CBSH
Did Commerce Bancshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Commerce Bancshares, Inc. is a Kansas City, Missouri based U.S. bank holding company with branches of its Commerce Bank operates in 360 locations across Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, and Oklahoma. It operates in three segments: Consumer, Commercial, and Wealth. Commerce Bancshares is the corporate parent of Commerce Bank, the successor of the Commerce Trust Company and the National Bank of Commerce. With roots dating back to its first charter in 1865, Commerce Bank is the oldest and largest bank in Kansas City. Commerce Bancshares, Inc. was founded in 1966.