CBS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.855|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.802B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.83%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- [video] High Tech Meets High Fashion on the Catwalk Dec 12
- Analysis: Stacking up Disney’s theme parks against its peers’ Market Realist Dec 12
- Aereo Urges U.S. Supreme Court to Hear Broadcast TV Case Bloomberg Dec 12
- Cablevision says broadcasters overreaching in Aereo case Reuters Dec 12
- Must-know: Can Disney extend its impressive returns? Market Realist Dec 12
- Apple (AAPL), IBM (IBM), CBS (CBS) Among 24 Stocks for 2014 - Deutsche Bank Street Insider Dec 12
- ‘12 Years a Slave’ Ties ‘Hustle’ in Golden Globe Nominations Bloomberg Dec 12
- Davidson Kempner Capital opens new positions in WWAV, CBS, MCD and sells LBTYK, NVE, FDX—13F Flash B Market Realist Dec 11
- Sports Boosting TV Networks, Scripted Shows Under Pressure Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- How Sunday's Philadelphia Snow Storm Impacts The Fantasy Football Industry Dec 11
CBS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CBS is up 62.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Netflix up 314.7%, and Amazon.com up 51.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBS
Pro Report PDF for CBS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CBS
Did CBS make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CBS Corporation is an American media conglomerate focused on commercial broadcasting, publishing, billboards and television production, with most of its operations in the United States. The President and CEO of the company is Leslie Moonves. Sumner Redstone, owner of National Amusements, is CBS's majority shareholder and serves as Executive Chairman. The company began trading on the NYSE on January 3, 2006. Until then, the corporation was known as Viacom, and is the legal successor to said company. A new company, keeping the Viacom name was spun off from CBS. CBS, not Viacom, retains control of the partial and total over-the-air television and radio broadcasting, TV production and distribution, publishing, pay-cable, recording, and outdoor advertising assets formerly owned by the larger company. CBS has its headquarters in Midtown, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States.