CBRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2774|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.376M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-44.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Columbia Laboratories Needs A Carl Icahn Nov 27
- Columbia Laboratories (CBRX) CEO Makes Small Insider Buy Street Insider Nov 26
- COLUMBIA LABORATORIES INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 21
- COLUMBIA LABORATORIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Termination of a Material D Nov 18
- Columbia Laboratories to receive One-time Payment from Actavis for CRINONE U.S. Manufacturing Rights noodls Nov 14
- Columbia Laboratories' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 10
- COLUMBIA LABORATORIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 7
- Columbia Laboratories Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 7
- Q3 2013 Columbia Laboratories Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 7
- Columbia Laboratories, Inc. (CBRX) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c Street Insider Nov 7
CBRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Columbia Laboratories is up 42.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Galectin Therapeutics up 357.9%, and Actavis up 89.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBRX
Pro Strategies Featuring CBRX
Did Columbia Laboratories make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Columbia Laboratories, Inc., is in the business of developing, manufacturing and selling pharmaceutical products that utilize its proprietary bioadhesive drug delivery technologies to treat various medical conditions.