CBR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2747|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-20.86M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ciber Wins Managed Services and Project Management Contract with One of the Largest Associations in the U.S. noodls Dec 5
- Can CIBER, Inc. (CBR) Continue to Rise? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 21
- Ciber Deploys First Cloud-Based WIC Vendor Portal for the Rhode Island Assistance Program noodls Nov 18
- Ciber and Alagasco Go-Live with Online Billing Portal Using SAP® Utility Customer E-Services Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 14
- Mark Zavrel, Former SAP and Oracle Executive, joins Ciber as Senior Vice President, North American Practices Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 6
- The University of Texas-Pan American Upgrades to Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to Support Operational Changes Thomson Reuters ONE Oct 31
- Ciber's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- Ciber, Inc. (CBR) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Oct 29
- Ciber Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today Oct 29
- CIBER, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 29
CBR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CIBER is up 29.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, 21Vianet Group up 115.5%, and Unisys up 71.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBR
Pro Strategies Featuring CBR
Did CIBER make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CIBER, Inc., is an information technology company. It business segment includes Application Development and Maintenance, Ciber Managed Services and Independent Software Vendor relationships.