CBPO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.338|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||61.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire09/05 08:00
PR Newswire09/04 08:00
|06/20/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for China Biologic Products Inc|
CBPO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Biologic Products is up 130.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.89%, Cambrex up 71.43%, and Gilead Sciences up 64.89%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CBPO
PDF Report for CBPO
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBPO Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CBPO
Did China Biologic Products make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.ctbb.com.cn
- IR Website: http://chinabiologic.investorroom.com/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
China Biologic Products, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and sales of human plasma-based pharmaceutical products like human albumin and immunoglobulin products in China.
CBPO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CBPO","name")
- Description: =YCI("CBPO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CBPO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CBPO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CBPO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.