CBPO Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Jun 13
- China Biologic: A Star Small-Cap Pick From China Jun 13
- China Biologic Waived Application of Preferred Shares Rights Agreement PR Newswire Jun 10
- CHINA BIOLOGIC PRODUCTS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Material Modification to Right... Jun 9
- China Biologic Products Is Now Oversold (CBPO) Jun 7
- High Growth Chinese Stocks With Strong Trends In Accounts Receivable And Invento... Jun 6
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigati... Jun 3
- China Biologic Updates the Hong Kong Litigation in respect of the Shares Held by... Jun 3
- CHINA BIOLOGIC PRODUCTS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Material Modification to Right... May 30
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 30
CBPO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Biologic Products is up 159.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Cornerstone Therapeutics up 47.79%, and Insmed up 273.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBPO
Pro Report PDF for CBPO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBPO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CBPO
Did China Biologic Products make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
China Biologic Products, Inc., through its indirect majority-owned subsidiary Shandong Taibang, is the only blood plasma-based biopharmaceutical company approved by the government of Shandong Province, the second largest province in China with a population of 93 million. The company is engaged in research, manufacturing, and sale of plasma-based biopharmaceutical products to hospitals and other health care facilities in China. Plasma-based human albumin is used mainly to increase blood volume while Immunoglobulin is used for disease prevention and treatment.