CBLRF Key Stats
CBLRF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Campbell Resources is up 10.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.75%, Allied Nevada Gold down 67.46%, and Ocean Electric up 45.71%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CBLRF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CBLRF
Did Campbell Resources make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Headquarters Country: Canada
- Headquarters State/Province: Quebec
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
Campbell Resources, Inc. is a junior mining company that operates gold and copper mines and owns a number of additional exploration properties.