CBLRF Key Stats
CBLRF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Campbell Resources is down 83.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.83%, Allied Nevada Gold down 83.52%, and Smart Ventures down 90.62%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CBLRF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CBLRF
Did Campbell Resources make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.campbellresources.com
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Quebec
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Gold Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212221
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Campbell Resources, Inc. is a junior mining company that operates gold and copper mines and owns a number of additional exploration properties.
CBLRF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CBLRF","name")
- Description: =YCI("CBLRF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CBLRF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CBLRF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CBLRF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.