CBLI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||524.7%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5164|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-20.57M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-250.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cleveland BioLabs to Present at Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Dec 3
- Cleveland BioLabs and Incuron Announce Poster Presentation at Society of Neuro-Oncology Meeting noodls Nov 21
- CLEVELAND BIOLABS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Cleveland BioLabs' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Cleveland Biolabs, Inc. (CBLI) Post Smaller Than Expected Q3 Loss Street Insider Nov 6
- CLEVELAND BIOLABS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Nov 6
- Cleveland BioLabs Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Development Progress GlobeNewswire Nov 6
- Q3 2013 CLEVELAND BIOLABS INC Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 6
- Cleveland BioLabs to Report Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Provide Operational Update on November 6 noodls Oct 29
- Panacela Signs Contract for Approximately $4.6 Million With Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade for Development of Mobilan; Announces Appointment of Michael Fonstein as CEO and President GlobeNewswire Oct 23
CBLI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cleveland BioLabs is down 17.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.09%, Athersys up 86.54%, and Transcept Pharmaceuticals down 31.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBLI
Pro Strategies Featuring CBLI
Did Cleveland BioLabs make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. is a drug discovery and development company leveraging its proprietary discoveries around programmed cell death to develop treatments for cancer and protection of normal tissues from radiation and other stresses.