CBK Key Stats
- CHRISTOPHER & BANKS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial... Jun 18
- Preliminary Russell 3000 Addition Pushing Stocks Around Street Insider Jun 17
- Monday Sector Laggards: Precious Metals, Apparel Stores Jun 17
- CHRISTOPHER & BANKS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Jun 13
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Jun 12
- 2 Winners and 3 Losers from This Week’s Earnings Storm Jun 8
- Christopher & Banks Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcr... Jun 7
- Christopher & Banks Earnings: Here’s Why Investors Like These Results Jun 7
- Christopher & Banks Corporation Reports Results for the Thirteen Week Period End... Jun 7
- CHRISTOPHER & BANKS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Of... Jun 7
CBK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Christopher & Banks Corporation is up 460.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Cache up 2.31%, and Cato Corporation down 5.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBK
Pro Report PDF for CBK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CBK
Did Christopher & Banks Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Christopher & Banks is an American retail company based in Plymouth, Minnesota that specializes in women's clothing for the age 40-60 demographic. The company operates a total of 672 stores, which include 402 Christopher & Banks locations, 199 CJ Banks locations, 62 dual-concept stores that combine missy and plus sizes, and 23 outlet stores. Joel Waller was named President in December 2011, and replaced Larry Barenbaum as CEO in February 2012.