CBK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1272|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||130.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.926M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) in Focus: Stock Moves 7.1% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) in Focus: Stock Moves 7.1% Higher Dec 5
- Why Christopher & Banks Shares Jumped Fool Dec 4
- Christopher & Banks shares up on 3Q profit jump Dec 4
- Christopher & Banks Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Christopher & Banks Corporation Reports Results for the Thirteen Week Period Ended November 2, 2013 noodls Dec 4
- InPlay: Christopher & Banks beats by $0.12, reports revs in-line; Q3 comps +4.9% Dec 4
- CHRISTOPHER & BANKS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Dec 4
- Christopher & Banks Corp. (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c Street Insider Dec 4
- Christopher & Banks reports Q3 Cap-Ex $3M Dec 4
CBK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Christopher & Banks is up 60.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Citi Trends up 23.64%, and Ann up 7.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBK
Pro Strategies Featuring CBK
Did Christopher & Banks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Christopher & Banks Corporation is a Minneapolis, Minnesota-based retailer of women’s apparel and accessories, which operates retail stores through its wholly owned subsidiaries.