CBI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||106.8%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.292|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.71%|
|Net Income (TTM)||346.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.58%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.25%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Berkshire Hathaway and Warren Buffett's 2013 Year in Review Fool Dec 7
- CB&I Declares Interim Common Stock Dividend noodls Dec 5
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield Street Insider Dec 5
- CB&I Declares Interim Common Stock Dividend PR Newswire Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - SM, CERN, ITMN, CBI And AIRM Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- 5 Materials & Construction Stocks Pushing The Industry Higher The Street Dec 4
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Wins Ethylene Plant Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company (CBI): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Laggard The Street Dec 3
- CB&I Announces Contract For U.S. Ethylene Plant noodls Dec 2
- InPlay: CB&I announces contract valued at ~ $1 bln for U.S. ethylene plant Dec 2
CBI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chicago Brdge & Iron is up 93.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Dycom Industries up 54.24%, and Sterling Construction Co up 31.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBI
Pro Report PDF for CBI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CBI
Did Chicago Brdge & Iron make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Chicago Bridge & Iron Company,, known commonly as CB&I, is a large multinational conglomerate engineering, procurement and construction company. CB&I has three segments: CB&I Steel Plate Structures, CB&I Lummus, and Lummus Technology. CB&I specializes in projects for oil and gas companies. CB&I operates from more than 80 locations around the world, and as of August 1, 2009, CB&I has a total of approximately 18,000 employees. The company was founded in 1889 and is headquartered in The Hague, the Netherlands.