CBG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.126|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||133.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||374.89M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- U.S. Office Real Estate Recovery Expected To Accelerate Next Year noodls Dec 10
- CBRE Group Boosts San Francisco Biz - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- U.S. Office Vacancies to Tighten on Technology Demand Dec 9
- CBRE Group Boosts San Francisco Biz Dec 9
- Avalon "Firing on All Cylinders", Retail 90 Percent Committed GlobeNewswire Dec 9
- Vietnam Tightens Land Seizure Law After Protests: Southeast Asia Dec 8
- CBRE Buys Norland Managed Services for as Much as GBP300M: Times Dec 8
- CBRE Group, Inc. Enhances Market Leadership in San Francisco with Acquisition of the CAC Group noodls Dec 6
- Old Office Towers Turning Into Apartments Dec 5
- Global Retail Rents Expected To Rise Further In 2014 As Lack Of Available Prime Space Drives Demand noodls Dec 5
CBG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CBRE Group is up 26.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, E-House China Holdings up 260.4%, and Jones Lang LaSalle up 18.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBG
Pro Report PDF for CBG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CBG
Did CBRE Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm (in terms of 2010 revenue). The Company has approximately 31,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. The company changed its corporate name from CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. to CBRE Group, Inc. on October 3, 2011. CBRE Group, Inc. was founded in 1906 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.