CBF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9253|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||47.49M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|06/05/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Capital Bank Financial Corp|
CBF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Capital Bank Financial is up 23.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 22.53%, Stonegate Bank up 36.86%, and BancorpSouth up 5.10%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CBF
PDF Report for CBF
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBF Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CBF
Did Capital Bank Financial make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: https://www.capitalbank-us.com/
- IR Website: http://investor.capitalbank-us.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Capital Bank Financial Corp is a bank holding company, which offers various commercial and consumer loans and deposits, as well as ancillary financial services.
CBF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CBF","name")
- Description: =YCI("CBF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CBF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CBF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CBF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.