CBF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9753|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||49.29M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|10/16/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Q3 2014 Capital Bank Financial Corp Earnings Conference Call|
|10/16/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Capital Bank Financial Corp Earnings Results|
|06/05/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Capital Bank Financial Corp|
CBF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Capital Bank Financial is up 13.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, Ameris Bancorp up 29.87%, and Farmers and Merchants up 5.26%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CBF
PDF Report for CBF
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBF Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CBF
Did Capital Bank Financial make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: https://www.capitalbank-us.com/
- IR Website: http://investor.capitalbank-us.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Capital Bank Financial Corp is a bank holding company, which offers various commercial and consumer loans and deposits, as well as ancillary financial services.
CBF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CBF","name")
- Description: =YCI("CBF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CBF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CBF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CBF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.