CBD Key Stats
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Services Sector Downward Jun 18
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade Jun 5
- Final Trade: Your First Move for Thursday, June 6 CNBC Jun 5
- CBD Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Jun 5
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao Enters Oversold Territory (CBD) May 31
- Brazil's ViaVarejo CEO quits, cites Pão de Açúcar meddling-letter May 23
- Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Retail Industry May 20
- Big holder plans to sell nearly $1 billion of Via Varejo stake: report May 13
- Big holder plans to sell nearly $1 bln of Via Varejo stake-report May 13
- DIB Leads Bank Rally on Debt Restructuring Progress: Dubai Mover May 13
CBD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao is up 21.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Kroger up 58.95%, and Safeway up 38.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CBD
Pro Report PDF for CBD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CBD
Did Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD), incorporated on November 10, 1981, is a Brazil-based food retailer. The Company operates in three segments: retail, cash-and-carry, and electronics and home appliances. The company operates its stores under the Pao de Acucar, Comprebem, Extra, Extra Eletro, Extra Perto, Extra Facil, Sendas, Assai, Ponto Frio, Casas Bahia, Casas Bahia.com, Extra.com, and Ponto Frio.Com trade names. It operates 1,647 stores. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.