CBD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.85%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.361|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.47%|
|Net Income (TTM)||478.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.46%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Services Sector Downward The Street Nov 29
- Chairman's Letter - Company Update noodls Nov 27
- Shareholders Support US Listing & Share Consolidation Update noodls Nov 27
- Notice to the Market: Compliance with the Notification GAE No. 4.186-13 noodls Nov 19
- Analysts' Actions: CBD DBD MSFT RYN SYK Nov 18
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - CBD Nov 5
- Photo Release -- Medical Marijuana Inc.'s HempMedsPX Unveils New CBD-Rich Hemp Oil Product Lines at CHAMPS Denver Tradeshow GlobeNewswire Oct 22
- Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 18
- Brazil's Pão de Açúcar sees strong year-end for appliance unit Oct 18
- CBD's Q3 Earnings Up Y/Y Oct 18
CBD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Companhia Brasileira is up 0.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Kroger up 57.24%, and Wal-Mart Stores up 14.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBD
Pro Report PDF for CBD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CBD
Did Companhia Brasileira make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD), incorporated on November 10, 1981, is a Brazil-based food retailer. The Company operates in three segments: retail, cash-and-carry, and electronics and home appliances. The company operates its stores under the Pao de Acucar, Comprebem, Extra, Extra Eletro, Extra Perto, Extra Facil, Sendas, Assai, Ponto Frio, Casas Bahia, Casas Bahia.com, Extra.com, and Ponto Frio.Com trade names. It operates 1,647 stores. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.