CBB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.59%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2318|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||200.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-36.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cincinnati Bell to Present at the UBS 41st Annual Global Media and Communications Conference noodls Nov 26
- Cincinnati Bell Adds Two New Smartphones in Time for the Holidays noodls Nov 26
- CINCINNATI BELL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 25
- Cincinnati Bell names new COO AP Nov 25
- Heimbach Named Chief Operating Officer of Cincinnati Bell Inc. Business Wire Nov 25
- Cincinnati Bell to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference Business Wire Nov 20
- CINCINNATI BELL INC Financials Nov 14
- Cincinnati Bell Program to Send Holiday Cards to U.S. Troops noodls Nov 13
- Cincinnati Bell Beats Earnings Ests - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 8
- U.S./Canada daily earnings hits & misses Nov 7 - 1820 ET Reuters Nov 7
CBB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cincinnati Bell is down 34.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Windstream Holdings up 7.30%, and Verizon Communications up 16.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBB
Pro Report PDF for CBB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CBB
Did Cincinnati Bell make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cincinnati Bell, Inc. provides data and voice communications services over wireline and wireless networks. It is also engaged in providing data center colocation and related managed services, and reselling information the technology and telephony equipment. The company operates through four segments: Wireline, Wireless, Data Center Colocation, and IT Services and Hardware. It is the dominant telephone company for Cincinnati, Ohio, and its nearby suburbs in the U.S. states of Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. The parent company is named Cincinnati Bell Inc. Its incumbent local exchange carrier subsidiary uses the name Cincinnati Bell Telephone Company LLC, and Cincinnati Bell Wireless provides mobile phone services. Other subsidiaries handle services such as payphones and long distance calling. Since the 2000s, Cincinnati Bell has diversified into other utilities, such as IPTV and household electricity. Cincinnati Bell was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.