CBB Key Stats
- Cincinnati Bell's 6 3/4% Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock Yield Pushes Pas... May 22
- Cincinnati Bell to Present at Barclays High Yield Bond and Syndicated Loan Confe... May 17
- CyrusOne Riding the Data Center Tsunami Fool May 14
- Crius Energy Trust Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results CNW Group May 14
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Raises PT on Cincinnati Bell Following Adjusted EBITDA Benzinga May 13
- 3 Tech Stocks Energizing Investors After Earnings Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 11
- Cincinnati Bell to Present at J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media & Telecom Con... May 10
- Cincinnati Bell Beats Earnings Est. - Analyst Blog Zacks May 10
- Cincinnati Bell Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 9
- Cincinnati Bell Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today May 9
CBB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cincinnati Bell is up 2.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, AT&T up 15.72%, and Verizon Communications up 30.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CBB
Pro Report PDF for CBB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CBB
Did Cincinnati Bell make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Cincinnati Bell, Inc. provides data and voice communications services over wireline and wireless networks. It is also engaged in providing data center colocation and related managed services, and reselling information the technology and telephony equipment. The company operates through four segments: Wireline, Wireless, Data Center Colocation, and IT Services and Hardware. It is the dominant telephone company for Cincinnati, Ohio, and its nearby suburbs in the U.S. states of Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. The parent company is named Cincinnati Bell Inc. Its incumbent local exchange carrier subsidiary uses the name Cincinnati Bell Telephone Company LLC, and Cincinnati Bell Wireless provides mobile phone services. Other subsidiaries handle services such as payphones and long distance calling. Since the 2000s, Cincinnati Bell has diversified into other utilities, such as IPTV and household electricity. Cincinnati Bell was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.