CBAK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.798|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-35.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||77.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire09/01 10:38
Street Insider08/19 17:14
Street Insider07/28 07:35
PR Newswire07/28 07:30
Seeking Alpha07/23 10:00
Seeking Alpha07/22 12:48
CBAK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China BAK Battery is up 75.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.96%, Highpower International up 457.9%, and Hutchinson Technology up 5.35%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CBAK
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CBAK
Did China BAK Battery make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Components
- Company Website: http://www.bak.com.cn
- IR Website: http://www.bak.com.cn/ir.aspx?BaseinfoCateid=32&CateID=32
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Storage Battery Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 335911
- NAICS Industry: Other Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
China BAK Battery, Inc., is a manufacturer of lithium-based battery cells for OEM customers and replacement battery manufacturers that are the principal component of rechargeable batteries.
CBAK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CBAK","name")
- Description: =YCI("CBAK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CBAK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CBAK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CBAK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.