CAW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.483|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-47.17%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.82%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/22 17:07
Seeking Alpha07/15 05:00
PR Newswire07/07 16:10
|10/17/2013||Earnings||CCA Industries, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Results.|
|07/31/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.07, Declared Date: Jul 18 2013, Pay Date: Sep 03 2013|
CAW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CCA Industries is up 4.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.32%, Acme United up 24.43%, and Anpath Group down 72.86%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CAW
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CAW
Did CCA Industries make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Household & Personal Products
- Company Website: http://www.cca-industries.com
- IR Website: http://www.ccaindustries.com/invest-relations.shtml
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: November 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: November 30, 2013
- NAICS: Toilet Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325620
- NAICS Industry: Soap, Cleaning Compound, and Toilet Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
CCA Industries Inc is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of health, beauty aid and cosmeceutical products. Its brand and trademark names include Plus+White, Sudden Change, Nutra Nail and Power Gel, Gel Perfect and Bikini Zone.
CAW Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CAW","name")
- Description: =YCI("CAW","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CAW","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CAW","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CAW","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.