CAVM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.621|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-81.99M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - CAVM Nov 19
- Cisco plummets after outlook, drags down suppliers theflyonthewall.com Nov 14
- Cavium Ranked Amongst Fastest Growing Companies in North America on Deloitte's 2013 Technology Fast 500™ for 6th Consecutive Year noodls Nov 14
- QuickLogic Prices Public Offering - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- QuickLogic to Offer New Shares - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- Narrower Q3 Loss for ANADIGICS - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 5
- CAVIUM, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 4
- Oppenheimer Upgrades Cavium Networks (CAVM) to Outperform Street Insider Oct 31
- Record Sales & Adjusted Earnings for Microchip - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
- Cavium Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
CAVM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cavium is up 1.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Applied Micro Circuits up 75.21%, and Quicklogic up 74.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CAVM
Pro Report PDF for CAVM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CAVM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CAVM
Did Cavium make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cavium Inc. is a provider of highly integrated semiconductor products that enable intelligent processing for networking, communication, and the digital home. Cavium offers a broad portfolio of integrated, software compatible processors ranging in performance from 10 Mbps to over 40Gbps that enable secure, intelligent functionality in enterprise, data-center, broadband/consumer, wireless, access and service provider equipment. Cavium processors are supported by ecosystem partners that provide operating systems, tools and application support, hardware reference designs and other services. Cavium is headquartered in San Jose, California with design team locations in California, Massachusetts and India. The company was formerly known as Cavium Networks, Inc. and changed its name to Cavium, Inc. in June 17, 2011. The company was founded in 2001.