CATY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.337|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.15%|
|Net Income (TTM)||119.55M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.77%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Files Mixed Shelf Street Insider Dec 3
- 1 Asian-American Bank Excels Far Beyond The Pack Dec 2
- Raymond James Upgrades Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) to Outperform Street Insider Nov 26
- Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield Street Insider Nov 25
- CATHAY GENERAL BANCORP DECLARES DIVIDEND OF $0.05 PER SHARE noodls Nov 22
- Cathay General Bancorp EVP Sells 42K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Nov 11
- CATHAY GENERAL BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- CATY: Insiders Vs. Shorts Oct 29
- Cathay General's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 21
- Cathay General Bancorp Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 21
CATY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cathay General Bancorp is up 47.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Webster Financial up 42.29%, and Associated Banc up 34.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CATY
Pro Report PDF for CATY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CATY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CATY
Did Cathay General Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cathay Bank is a Chinese American bank based in Los Angeles, California. Cathay Bank offers a wide range of financial services. The bank offers accepts checking, savings, and time deposits, and makes commercial, real estate, personal, home improvement, automobile, and other installment and term loans. The bank invests available funds in other interest-earning assets, such as U.S. Treasury securities, U.S. government agency securities, state and municipal securities, mortgage-backed securities, asset-backed securities, corporate bonds, and other security investments. Through Cathay Wealth Management, the bank provides its customers the ability to trade stocks online and to purchase mutual funds, annuities, equities, bonds, and short-term money market instruments. Founded in 1962, it has since expanded its network throughout California and into Massachusetts, New York, Texas, Washington, Illinois, and New Jersey. Additionally, it has representative offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Taipei.