CATY Key Stats
- Cathay General Keeps Dividend at a Penny Fool May 18
- Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield Street Insider May 17
- Cathay General Bancorp Declares Dividend Of $0.01 Per Share PR Newswire May 17
- CATHAY GENERAL BANCORP Financials May 15
- CATHAY GENERAL BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Se... May 14
- CATHAY GENERAL BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- BMO Capital Upgrades Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) to Outperform Street Insider Apr 18
- Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Apr 17
- Cathay General Bancorp's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcrip... Apr 16
- Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c Street Insider Apr 16
CATY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cathay General Bancorp is up 21.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Webster Financial up 16.25%, and Associated Banc-Corp up 21.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CATY
Pro Report PDF for CATY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CATY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CATY
Did Cathay General Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Cathay Bank is a Chinese American bank based in Los Angeles, California. Cathay Bank offers a wide range of financial services. The bank offers accepts checking, savings, and time deposits, and makes commercial, real estate, personal, home improvement, automobile, and other installment and term loans. The bank invests available funds in other interest-earning assets, such as U.S. Treasury securities, U.S. government agency securities, state and municipal securities, mortgage-backed securities, asset-backed securities, corporate bonds, and other security investments. Through Cathay Wealth Management, the bank provides its customers the ability to trade stocks online and to purchase mutual funds, annuities, equities, bonds, and short-term money market instruments. Founded in 1962, it has since expanded its network throughout California and into Massachusetts, New York, Texas, Washington, Illinois, and New Jersey. Additionally, it has representative offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Taipei.