CATM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6037|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||57.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||27.55M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - INT, CATM, GME, TYC And SBUX Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
- CARDTRONICS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 26
- CARDTRONICS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Obliga Nov 22
- Cardtronics (CATM) Reaches New Lifetime High Today Nov 21
- Business Services Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Nov 21
- Business Services Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Nov 21
- Cardtronics, Inc. -- Moody's affirms Cardtronics' ratings Nov 20
- Cardtronics Prices Private Offering of $250 Million of Convertible Senior Notes Due 2020 GlobeNewswire Nov 20
- Cardtronics Announces Private Offering of $250 Million of Convertible Senior Notes Due 2020 noodls Nov 18
- Cardtronics reports private offering of $250M convertible senior notes due 2020 Nov 18
CATM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cardtronics is up 79.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, comScore up 93.78%, and Avis Budget Group up 88.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CATM
Pro Report PDF for CATM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CATM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CATM
Did Cardtronics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cardtronics, Inc. provides convenient automated consumer financial services through its network of automated teller machines and multi-function financial services kiosks throughout the United States, the United Kingdom and Mexico. Its services include ATM functions such as cash dispensing and bank account balance inquiries, consumer financial services, including bill payments, check cashing, remote deposit capture and money transfers. The company also provides services, including transaction processing, monitoring, maintenance, cash management, and customer service. The firm owns and operates the Allpoint network, surcharge-free ATM network within the United States and provides surcharge-free ATM access to customers of participating financial institutions that lack a significant ATM network. The company was founded by Ralph H. Clinard in 1989 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.