CASM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7324|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.329M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-55.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- December 3 CASMED Places 900th FORE-SIGHT Cerebral Oximeter noodls Dec 3
- CASMED Places 900th FORE-SIGHT(R) Cerebral Oximeter GlobeNewswire Dec 3
- Northland Capital Markets Starts CAS Medical Systems (CASM) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 2
- Coverage initiated on CAS Medical by Northland Capital Dec 2
- November 25 CASMED Receives China Food and Drug Administration Approvalfor FORE-SIGHT Cerebral Oximeter noodls Nov 25
- InPlay: CAS Medical receives China Food and Drug Administration approval for FORE-SIGHT Cerebral Oximeter Nov 25
- CASMED Receives China Food and Drug Administration Approval for FORE-SIGHT(R) Cerebral Oximeter GlobeNewswire Nov 25
- CASMED to Present at the LD MICRO MAIN EVENT Conference GlobeNewswire Nov 21
- CAS Medical Systems' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
CASM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CAS Medical Systems is down 20.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Lakeland Industries down 2.80%, and Derma Sciences up 8.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CASM
Pro Strategies Featuring CASM
Did CAS Medical Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CAS Medical Systems, Inc. is a medical technology company that develops, manufactures and markets non-invasive patient monitoring products that are vital to patient care.