CASH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.38|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||37.06%|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.42M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.39%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Meta Financial Group, Inc.® Reports Results for Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter noodls Dec 2
- Meta Financial Group, Inc.® Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter Investor Update noodls Dec 2
- META FINANCIAL GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Dec 2
- Meta Financial Group, Inc. ® Reports 2013 Fiscal Year, Fourth Quarter Results PR Newswire Dec 2
- Meta Financial Group, Inc.® Declares Cash Dividend noodls Nov 26
- META FINANCIAL GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 26
- Meta Financial Group (CASH) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield Street Insider Nov 26
- Meta Financial Group, Inc.: Ready For Multi-Year Highs Nov 25
- Meta Financial Group, Inc.® and MetaBank® Announce Director Changes noodls Nov 13
- META FINANCIAL GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Amendments to Articles of Inc Nov 13
CASH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Meta Financial Group is up 61.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Provident Financial Hldgs down 6.73%, and First Defiance Financial up 57.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CASH
Pro Strategies Featuring CASH
Did Meta Financial Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Meta Financial Group, Inc., is a unitary savings and loan holding company. The company focuses on two core businesses, namely, regional retail banking business and a national payments business.