CASH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.458|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.04%|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.14%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- META FINANCIAL GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 02/25 16:36 ET
- Meta Financial Group, Inc.® Declares Cash Dividend PR Newswire 02/25 16:30 ET
- META FINANCIAL GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Yahoo 02/06 16:32 ET
- Over 25 Companies to Present at Emerald Groundhog Investment Forum: Thursday, February 6th Business Wire 02/04 16:11 ET
- META FINANCIAL GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Yahoo 02/04 08:01 ET
- Meta Financial Group, Inc. ® Reports Results for Fiscal 2014 First Quarter PR Newswire 02/04 07:45 ET
- Meta Payment Systems® honors high-performing clients with 2014 Spotlight Awards PR Newswire 01/31 16:00 ET
- Investment Industry to Gather in Philadelphia at 21st Annual Groundhog Investment Forum Business Wire 01/30 14:00 ET
- META FINANCIAL GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Yahoo 01/28 16:31 ET
- Meta Financial: A Small Bank With Limited Financial Risk Yahoo 01/23 13:38 ET
CASH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Meta Financial Group is up 85.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Washington Federal up 36.34%, and Provident Financial Hldgs down 6.39%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CASH
Pro Strategies Featuring CASH
Did Meta Financial Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Savings & Cooperative Banks
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: South Dakota
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Meta Financial Group, Inc., is a unitary savings and loan holding company. The Company is engaged in two core businesses, namely, regional retail banking business and a national payments business.